- We are all sinners who receive the penalty of death (Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12).
- God demonstrated His love for all (John 3:16;Romans 5:8).
- God desires salvation for all (I Timothy 2:3-4;II Peter 3:9).
- God made provision for salvation for all (I Timothy 2:5-6;4:9-10; Titus 2:11; I John 2:2).
- God commands all people to repent (Acts 17:30).
- God holds all accountable for their response to His provision (Romans 2:4-11;14:11;Acts 17:31).
- God takes no pleasure in rejection of His provision (Ezekiel 18:23,32).
- God saves all who place faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:16;11:26; Romans 10:13).