I am working on two book projects and I invite you to help (see below).
1. “Your 18 Year Factor: How your upbringing affected your life.” I hope to complete this book by October of 2015.
2. “Five essential pillars for life – making connections in God’s plan for us.”
Do you have an inadequate understanding of God’s plan? Perhaps you know fragmented pieces of it but lack a connection with the bigger picture. Most of us could benefit from a better vocabulary for articulating our whole story. My work will aim to answer this need. It will be based on the five points outlined below.
I hope to provide believers with a more comprehensive worldview under these five headings. I hope to produce a working curriculum that offers a deeper vocabulary for each subject with a better understanding of the connections between them. I also hope to offer reflective interaction with prevailing cultural trends in relation to each point.
Please pray for me as I develop these resources. I welcome your encouragement and thoughts. It can be daunting to produce this material in the midst of pastoral ministry. I always need to find a few nice resorts for research and writing! I also need some financing for these projects.
- Creation: our original story
- Corruption: our back story
- Grace: our salvation story
- Growth: our present story
- Glory: our end-story
If your interested in financially supporting these projects, contact me:Steve Cornell, 23 West Cottage Ave Millersville, PA. 17551 email@example.com