“This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence.”
- Have you ever struggled with a condemning heart?
- What should we do when our hearts condemn us?
- How do we set our hearts at rest in God’s presence?
Look closely at these words
“This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God” (I John 3:19-21).
- Do you know you belong to the truth?
- Do you set your heart at rest in God’s presence?
We know that we don’t experience these things – “Whenever our hearts condemn us.”
The possibility of a condemning heart threatens the certainty and tranquility we need. Sometimes our hearts send messages of condemnation that disturb our assurance in God’s presence.
- How do…
View original post 806 more words