- Why do millions of people throughout the world focus on the heartwarming story of Joseph and Mary bringing Jesus into the world?
- Why has this quaint story from so long ago captured worldwide attention – for more than two thousand years?
- Why are there thousands of re-enactments of this scene on every continent of the globe each year?
- Could this all be attributed to the power of tradition?
- Or, is there more to what happened on that night?
Consider the un-sanitized version of the Christmas story here