Is there a way to know what love is? Is love something we fall in to and out of? What does “I love you” mean? What should it mean?
Look closely at 14 qualities of true love. This description removes love from the realm of foggy subjective feelings and puts it in plain view for all to understand.
- Is there a way to know what love is?
- Is love something we fall in to and out of?
- What does “I love you” mean?
- What should it mean?
Couples who want to get married say they love each other. Couples who want to get divorced say they no longer love each other.
- What’s going on here?
- Are we victims of love?
- Is it possible to choose to love?
- Can we learn to love?
I will show you a much better way
Love is indispensable to marriage, family and community. Relationships absent of love go from mediocre to miserable
- Husbands are commanded to love their wives (Ephesians 5:25);
- Older women are called to train younger women to love their husbands and children (Titus 2:4)
- Christian communities are to be distinguished by their love for one another (John 13:35).
How can we identify true love? Is there an…
View original post 824 more words