New Series starting this Sunday (8-9-2018) at Millersville Bible Church (Links to audio and power point will be posted)
Six messages on
The power of prayer
1. Why pray?
2. God’s honor
3. God’s kingdom and will
4. God’s provision
5. God’s forgiveness
6. God’s protection
Think about it
- “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened” (Luke 11:9-10).
- “Very truly I tell you, all who have faith in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it” (John 14:12-14).
- Does Jesus offer us a blank check to get what we want from God?
- How should we apply His promises on prayer?
- Are there limits? If so, how do we know the boundaries?
Answering these questions will possibly challenge some formidable assumptions held by many.
More to come