Here’s a big question about the birth of Jesus Christ.
How could so much eternal significance center on such an obscure rural scene?
And why does the story continue?
- Why will millions of people throughout the world focus on the heartwarming story of Joseph and Mary bringing Jesus into the world?
- Why has this quaint story from so long ago captured worldwide attention for more than two thousand years?
- Why are there thousands of reenactments of this scene each year and on every continent of the globe?
- Could all of this be attributed only to the power of tradition?
- Or, is there more to what happened on that night?
The answer to these questions is found in the deep connections the New Testament repeatedly makes between the birth of Jesus and an unfolding prophetic and redemptive drama of our Creator.
This is the story of a God who so loved…
View original post 1,144 more words