I commit myself to God and to the fellow-members of my local Church to do the following:
- I will protect the unity of my church … by acting in love toward other members, by refusing to gossip or slander others and by supporting the leadership God places in it.
- “Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” (Ephesians 4:3).
- “Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification” (Romans 14:19).
- “Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble” (I Peter 3:8).
- “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves” (Romans 12:10).
- “I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep…
View original post 601 more words