All people live under God’s common grace as recipients of certain blessings outside of the boundaries of salvation. Two affirmations form a basis for understanding God’s common grace.
1. God’s ownership
- Deuteronomy 10:14 – “To the Lord your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it”
- Psalm 24:1 – “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.”
- Job 41:10-11 – “Who then is able to stand against me? Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.”
- Acts 17:24-25 – “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth…he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.”
- “Missions is an authorized activity carried out by the tenets on the instructions of the owner of the…
View original post 694 more words