If you believe the promise of I John 1:9, you will not hold against yourself the sin that God does not hold against you.
What is the promise?
- “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
Reinforce this truth with these Scriptures
- “If you, O Lord, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness” (Psalm 131:3-4).
- Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of guilt, whose lives are lived in complete honesty!” (Psalm 32:2-3, NLT).
- God said, “I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for my own sake; and I will not remember your sins” (Isaiah 43:25).
- “Where is another God like you, who pardons the guilt of the remnant, overlooking the…
View original post 94 more words