Personalize each of the 8 identity markers listed below. They define who we are and why we’re here.
- Reflect deeply on the meaning and implications of each one.
- Discuss them with a group of friends.
- Define your life and sense of calling and purpose around them.
- Print them and place them somewhere so that you can review them often.
These identity markers answer important questions –
Who am I? Why am I here? What should I do? Who do I serve? How should I live?
8 Identity Markers
- Salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13)
- Light of the world (Matthew 5:14-16)
- Disciple Makers (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Witnesses (Acts 1:8: I Peter 3:15-16)
- Ambassadors (II Corinthians 5:17-21)
- Imitators of God (Luke 6:35-36; Eph. 5:1-2, 25)
- Reflectors of God’s Glory (I Corinthians 10:31)
- Agents of Grace (Colossians 4:5-6)
PLEASE SHARE THIS